Dessert made easy—these parfaits are perfect for breakfast, too!
Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 2 hours soak time
Yield: 4 parfaits
- 1 cup raw unsalted cashews, soaked in filtered water for 2 hours
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened canned coconut milk
- 2 tsp sweetener of your choice (maple syrup, agave nectar)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups berries (raspberries, blueberries, and/or blackberries)
- High-speed blender or food processor
- 4 parfait glasses
- Purée soaked cashews, coconut milk, sweetener, cinnamon, ginger, and vanilla extract in a high-speed blender or food processor until smooth. If mixture is too thick, add 1 tablespoon of water at a time until desired consistency is reached.
- Divide 1⁄4 of the coconut cream between each of four parfait glasses. Layer 1⁄4 of the fruit over each layer of coconut cream.
- Repeat process until all coconut cream and fruit has been used and each parfait glass has four layers—two of coconut cream and two of fruit.
One parfait: 291 Calories, 8 g Protein, 21 g Carbohydrates, 7 g Total sugars (2 g Added sugars), 5 g Fiber, 22 g Total fat (8 g sat), 9 mg Sodium, ★★★ Magnesium, Phosphorus, ★★ Iron, Zinc, ★ Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Vitamin K