Infrared Body Contouring:
**Walking into Agape Holistic Center feels like coming home. It’s such a warm, inviting atmosphere. I’ve enjoyed sessions with biofeedback, light therapy, teeth whitening, and detox wraps. I see results after every session! If you need stress relief, give your body and mind the support you need to heal and thrive – book your first session today! – Brittany W., LC, TN**
Price and Packages:
By appointment only.
Your scheduled appointment time is reserved especially for you. If you are late for your appointment, your session time will not be adjusted in order to allow us to maintain all of our clients scheduling needs. If you are not going to be able to make your appointment, please give us a 48 hour notice. If you are unable to do so, there will be a charge of 1/2 of the total amount of your session cost.
Infrared Body Contouring Sessions
Individual Infrared Body Contouring Session
5 Infrared Body Contouring Sessions Package
$325.00 a savings of $50.00
10 Infrared Body Contouring Sessions Package
$650.00 a savings of $100.00
Other Package and Group Rates Available Upon Request
If the service plan you are interested in is not displayed, please contact our office for additional pricing options.
Payment is due at the time of your session and late cancellation fees apply.
Payment methods: Cash, Check, Debit & Credit Cards
What to Expect:
With having the office in our home, it is very important to us that everyone feels comfortable. We also want you to be to as relaxed as possible.
Drink plenty of water before and especially after your session.
Here is what you can expect at your session.
Upon arrival you will:
- Be taken to a private session room
- Remove clothing to your comfort level and if you are wanting to track your progress, you will be measured and weighed
- You will lay on a massage table in a dimly lit room with soft music in the background
- Have the Infrared Body Contouring light therapy pads placed directly against your skin
- Be covered up with a blanket
- Be measured and weighed again
- Be offered a shower to clean up. The session typically produces high levels of perspiration and a shower is needed to cleanse the skin from the toxins you just worked so hard to rid your body of before it dries and soaks back into your skin
All of this is in an effort to make you comfortable so that you can more easily enter into a state of relaxation.