With having the office in our home, it is very important to us that everyone feels comfortable. We also want you to be to as relaxed as possible. Be sure to wear comfortable, loose clothing. Drink plenty of water before and especially after your session. Feel free to bring a snack if needed. Here is what you can expect at your session.
Upon arrival you will:
- Be taken to a private session room
- Be in a comfortable recliner or on a massage table in a dimly lit room with soft music in the background
- Remove all metal…keys, jewelry, phones, etc.
- Have light therapy pads placed directly against your skin
- Be connected to the biofeedback system
- Be offered pillows and a blanket
All of this is in an effort to make you comfortable so that you can more easily enter into a state of relaxation.
**Wow!!! What a wonderful, calming, serene setting! I loved the experience and what I took away from the experience. Kelly has found her calling from God! — Robin Simmons, Maryville, TN**